We are looking to recruit a temporary stock controller at our Ewloe site. You will be responsible for ensuring accurate levels are maintained on the company internal systems. You will be able to prioritise your workload daily and have a great attention to detail when it comes to reporting information.
The role will include:
- Understanding the movements of stock.
- Being pro-active on counting, work to a schedule.
- Investigate issues and escalate accordingly.
- Working closely with the procurement team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Stock accuracy
- Daily reports for discrepancies
- Investigate stock discrepancies and report information to Stock Manager.
- Ensure product descriptions, codes and barcodes are all accurate and updated when necessary
- Stock count and check stock in each location
Applicants must be driven, self-motivated and have previous experience in building products and with some relevant experience of sales.
The successful candidates will be computer literate, have a flexible approach to the business as a whole, and confident at dealing with a wide variety of customers from trade and the public.
Hours are to be agreed, and remuneration is negotiable, based on experience.
Applications, should be sent to Adam Harper, by e-mail to email@example.com
Please include a full CV, details of relevant experience, and a brief summary of why you should be considered for the job. Applications not meeting the criteria are unlikely to be considered.