We are looking to recruit a Plant & Tool Hire Manager at our Dyserth branch. We are seeking a motivated individual with experience in the plant hire industry.
The role will include: –
- Liaising with customers, answering the telephone, taking hire and sale enquiries
- Providing costings to the customer
- Calculating, supply and chasing of quotations
- Building good relationships with existing and potential new customers and ensuring high standards of customer service are met
- Resolving customer queries/issues
- Supporting the Management team in leading and contributing to the regular review of the depots procedures to improve customer service, performance and productivity
The successful candidates will have previous experience in a plant hire management role also you will need experience within the small tool hire, lifting and plant hire industry. Ability to prioritise work load and work to tight deadlines. The candidate must also be a motivated self-starter with good administration, time management and organisation skills.
Hours are to be agreed, and remuneration is negotiable, based on experience.
Applications, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a full CV, details of relevant experience, and a brief summary of why you should be considered for the job.