We are looking to recruit a stock control and goods inwards operative at our Ewloe site. You will be responsible for ensuring accurate levels are maintained on the company internal systems. You will be able to prioritise your workload daily and have a great attention to detail when it comes to reporting information.
The role will include:
- Understanding the movements of stock.
- Being pro-active on counting, work to a schedule.
- Investigate issues and escalate accordingly.
- Ensuring all incoming goods are documented and processed correctly.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Stock accuracy
- Investigate stock discrepancies and report information to Stock Manager.
- Ensure product descriptions, codes and barcodes are all accurate and updated when necessary.
- Stock count and check stock in each location.
- Maintaining an efficient goods inwards process.
The successful candidate must be self driven, computer literate and have a flexible approach to the business as a whole.
Hours are to be agreed, and remuneration is negotiable, based on experience. Applications should be sent to Adam Harper, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a full CV, details of relevant experience, and a brief summary of why you should be considered for the job. Applications not meeting the criteria are unlikely to be considered.
Closing date is Friday 10th January 2020.