We are looking to recruit an experienced Timber & Steel Yard Foreman for our Ewloe site.
You will be responsible for the yard staff and to ensure that all deliveries, stock control, company and customer requirements are met on time and to a high standard.
- Responsible for managing yard operations, yard layout and stock management.
- Overseeing all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and returned to the administration team.
- Supervise yard operatives to ensure their workload is prioritised to ensure returns and deliveries are completed on time.
- Liaise closely, working and reporting to branch manager ensuring effective communication about the status of workloads.
- Ensure that daily checks on yard machinery and forklifts are carried out and documented.
- Assess training needs where required for yard team including new employees and liaise with site manager to supply.
- Supervise depot forklift truck operations and ensure that all equipment is safely stored and stacked.
- Oversee day to day stock levels
The successful candidate will be computer literate, have a flexible approach to the business, highly motivated with the ability and desire to make a difference. A strong leadership and a proven track record in relevant roles are essential.
Applications, should be sent to Adam Harper, Site Manager, by email to email@example.com